• Get a FREE Moving Quote from moving companies in your local area, using our quick-quote form above.
• Update or renew your insurance. You will need:
Previous driver’s license #
New driver’s license #
• Update your homeowners and/or renters insurance policies.
• Register your vehicle in your new city. You will need:
• While you’re at the DMV, update your driver’s license to your current residence. You will need:
Birth certificate or passport
Social security card
Driver’s license from your previous residence
Proof of residence – bill with new address or lease/mortgage papers
• Register to vote using your new driver’s license.
• If you are a business owner, register your business with appropriate state and local authorities.
• Open bank account(s) and safe deposit box (need driver’s license, deposit).
• Stock your new cabinets and fridge with the most important food and beverage items.
• Update banking information, including personal information, billing address, automatic deposits & withdrawals.